6 Ways to Help Buyers Locate Your ArtworkDiscover
Let’s face it – selling your art online isn’t the simplest or easiest thing to do. After all, the competition is fierce and you have to fight every day to be better than your competitors. You probably are asking yourself – is there a way I can use to become better at selling my artwork online? Can I make something to increase my sales or how to attract more visitors to my online shop? These are popular questions among the artist who sell their artwork online and who are consistently looking for a way to improve their sale.
In this article, we are going to present you a few helpful tips that can help you improve your online sale by attracting more potential buyers to your online shop.
How to Help Potential Buyers Locate Your Artwork – 6 Ways to Use
Don’t wait for your competitors to become better than you. Instead, take advantage of these 6 ways and start selling your artwork successfully:
- Write better artwork descriptions – There are many online platforms you can use to sell your artwork. Almost all of these platforms will allow you or even recommend you to write descriptions for each product you sell. The reason why writing descriptions is important is because you will provide your potential customers with all information they need such as dimension, material, price, color, and etc. Also, when writing descriptions you can add keywords that are related to your artwork. In this way, you shop will be optimized for Google and other search engines and your buyers will be able to locate your artwork faster.
- Socialize more – A crucial thing when selling something online is social networking. Today, you can easily take advantage of the free social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Flicker, Pinterest, and etc. and promote your art products there. It will only take a few minutes out of your time and you will be able to attract more potential clients and buyers to your shop and closer to your artwork.
- Start and art blog – You don’t need any special knowledge or experience to start an art blog. If you don’t want to involve in complicated projects, we recommended you to use Wordpress.com. It is free and very easy to use. Once you will start your own blog you can share your new products, information about your products, and much more.
- Create an email newsletter – There are art lovers who simply want to get an email update. So, you can create an email newsletter and inform your potential buyers about a certain promotion you are going to have, discounted prices, and etc. Over time you can build up a group of active buyers.
- Promote your art website or blog in print – You can print postcards, business cards, flyers, or anything you like and promote your website or blog. We can guarantee you that you will attract a lot of potential clients.
- Support other artists – Once you will start supporting other artists, they will support you back. You can create a group blog and start recommending each other. Everybody benefits in this case. You will get your target audience and increase your sale in no time.